Monday, February 15, 2010

Monster Energy Thong Poster Why Am I Feeling Uneasy About My Boyfriend's New Posters?

Why am I feeling uneasy about my boyfriend's new posters? - monster energy thong poster

So my friend's house today and was in her room when I realized that I had two new posters of women Monster Energy Drink. A poster was a woman in Booty shorts and a torn T-shirt with a drink. The other was hiding a thong and booty with the Monster drink in one of the channels. LOL, it's a little strange when you think about it, but it is normal that I feel strange about it? Never before had a poster or interest in such things so I think it was a sort of surprise for me. Somehow, I somehow felt in danger! All the other girls have friends with these posters? Did you ever feel weird to?

PS! Where can I find a poster of Mark Wahlberg in underwear for Calvin Klein? No kidding ..... If ', If S have women hanging on the wall, I want a sexy man. lol thanks!

4 comments:

kidnappe... said...

I would say it's normal to feel, weird. I mean, your girlfriend ... and he has other women on the wall .... haha a bit weird (:

I do not know where I get the poster though. Good idea and good luck with that.

kaydid said...

Guy is one thing and do not like them, but not a big part of it. Sex is a beautiful thing when I see that some women

Russ said...

Looks like you you act like a baby. Here's a flash, the boys as a means of naked women.

hanna said...

It would be strange about this, boys will be boys, girls not already May .. You are their main squeeze:]

Post a Comment