Sunday, February 7, 2010

Has Anyone Bought Bridesmaid Dresses Online Buying Bridesmaid Dresses Online?

Buying bridesmaid dresses online? - has anyone bought bridesmaid dresses online

Hello, I wonder if anyone has bought their line of bridesmaids dresses, and if so, how long have you order before the wedding? I'm just worried about my young bridesmaid (5, 8, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.), and to them quickly and they have become too small! Delivery on the website, I searched for 12 weeks, so I did for 6 months to go before they reach 3 months?

1 comments:

cem08 said...

In young children, I'd buy in a store, a few months (before the wedding, my flower girls 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., and grow like weeds! So in buying her clothes at night) .. But when you order online, I for 6 months before a larger dress size ... Worst thing to be disappointed, but they are too small, there is not much you can do

Post a Comment