Friday, February 12, 2010

Fired For Migraine Does Walgreens Have FMLA? I Ask Because I Might Be Getting Fired Due To My Absence From Chronic Migraines.?

Does walgreens have FMLA? I ask because I might be getting fired due to my absence from chronic migraines.? - fired for migraine

I went back to work yesterday with a migraine, and after less than 15 minutes to ask him to go home. I could not stay. I do not Cried my eyes. My boss, more or less said that I had falsified and threatend my work. To say that I had a lot of headaches and the need to control. Of course, I'm calling employee relations Tomarrow but now I'm reading online that migraines are sometimes covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act. What you should know if this is true for Walgreens. He also heard that "no sympathy for people with" headaches "There is not no such thing as discrimination against people with migraines have? I have with this company for three years and I feel like my head is compasionate and understanding in the less.

2 comments:

disgover... said...

The act of leaving family medicine is a national law that is not relevant to a particular company. Since migraine is not curable, or at least does not sound like it, as it will take a longer absence from work to help with this problem is migraine?

The shop owner has run a shop. There is only so much pity that show before he can turn the page. And if all employees had migraine? Would they be forced to run to the store itself? Is it just his permanent absence of their colleagues?

Maybe you should find a job, his health better. A job where there is a time to take a stand and cover departments.

Taloolah... said...

Those who had suffered from migraines for a long time. You know what helped. No drugs .... Yupp plain ole water. Do you drink more than you think u should. Carbohydrates also be careful. the true low. Something about the rice ... Chips ... ... ... EC tortillas ... taking into account all the waters just to process them, and leave nothing in the blood. Then the shots. My eyelids are inclined, if I have to. He stopped all together only drinking water. Good luck.

Post a Comment