Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Remove Reed Diffuser How Do You Revarnish A Tiny Section Of Hardwood Flooring?

How do you revarnish a tiny section of hardwood flooring? - how to remove reed diffuser

I ordered an oil-Reeds in my hardwood floors and completely remove the paint on the wood! I had no idea that the oil is so corrosive, that thing!

I rent so I obviously do not want to lose my deposit, but you do not know how to refinish splash like a piece of wood.

Who knows how to do this? Is it as simple as sanding the damaged area and re-opening? Any help is welcome!

1 comments:

Duane said...

Unfortunately, unless you have, you can end up doing more harm than thoughtful. The biggest problem is meeting in the shade. If the ground is a little shade is not so much a problem, and sandpaper and varnish could the trick. NO in the sand. Use a 240 grain or greater.

Post a Comment