Saturday, February 13, 2010

Club Nintendo Product Code Wii Sports Need Nintendo Wii Pin Number For The Nintendo Club!?

Need nintendo wii pin number for the nintendo club!? - club nintendo product code wii sports

I worked only my Wii can wirelessly connect with my internet connection to connect to .. I decided to register my product on the Club Nintendo site, but takes all the Pins IV ID ... I was wondering if anyone with a Wii, not the wii online registration or not you give me the codes? Better send me an e-mail here

Apparently the code is presented in a cardboard box thingy as the credit card, you have to scratch ...

Heres all the codes that I miss ...


Wii
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Red Steel
SSX Blur
Madden NFL 2007


I saved Zelda and practice and your skills, but now


Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment