Friday, February 19, 2010

Cheap 11 Year Old Go Karts Cheap Birthday Ideas For A 11 Year Old? (Soon To Be 12)?

Cheap Birthday Ideas For A 11 Year Old? (Soon To Be 12)? - cheap 11 year old go karts

My sister is 12 Turing, 9 January and my family has little money.
Preferably something in the region of Los Angeles.
Somewhere we can stay for a while, and not out in 1 hour.
Cheap, entertaining and fun for their age.
We thought of Knott's Berry Farm, but if no other place in the Los Angeles ...
Thank you.

2 comments:

You're Unbelievable said...

Why not stay, sleeps with 2-12, his best friends.Leave, gossip, movies, make changes to the image, the actual game, or should, etc. ..

yep thats me said...

hey cool my little brother is 13 January 9 ...

Knotts Berry Farm is exciting that this is a good idea, because ...

A few years ago when I was 14 my family, the wax museum in Los Angeles and it was amazing to visit ... I think it was as cheap as $ 15 for my parents, and $ 8 for my brothers and sister and I
You can also check whether it's on concerts in a local park or so are ...

Congratulations on your sister ... and good luck

Post a Comment