Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pics Of Low Case Genital Warts How Do I Look (pics Included)?

How do I look (pics included)? - pics of low case genital warts

I'm just a little bit irresponsible on the integration of these pictures, because I have some low self-esteem of many years of ridicule (aged 5 to 9).
It appears that some very bad emotional and identity-building issues, but I would appreciate any answer to it].
PS: My camera phone to a few spots on the image blurry D:
An image:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/spunkylileevee/04-16-09_1848.jpg
Photo two:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/spunkylileevee/04-16-09_1625.jpg
Photo three:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/spunkylileevee/04-16-09_1632.jpg

(Oh, and if you just want to ask, yes, that my real hair (and) not only the length of the color and I'm mixed (black mother, white father) and because people ask is, rather, many on the street )

20 comments:

~Panther Moon~ said...

Do not be shy. I think her beauty, but the cache. I would say, let your hair a natural color and let it remain in the state of naturally curly or straight. I know it's hard to be, bi-racial, but it can come from there. Just think of people like Halle Berry and Alicia Keys. I am also bi-racial, but not as much as my son, who was also teasing (Indians and look black). I think that many breeds are rare and beautiful. But no matter what he says here, all that matters, what do you think of yourself. :)

Tribute said...

I think it means "be aware". (:
You're sweet! I think you look around the 15th
How old are you?

EWB's Mommy! said...

I think it's too much makeup on. Her face is much difference. Color as the rest of the body. But yes, it's beautiful.

Jessica said...

Um ... if they are beautiful, but if you smile that could be better. But I like your hair just sorry they did not.

Jessica said...

Um ... if they are beautiful, but if you smile that could be better. But I like your hair just sorry they did not.

isabelli said...

I think you're very pretty, but I do not like red hair. and that I was a little too bulky!

isabelli said...

I think you're very pretty, but I do not like red hair. and that I was a little too bulky!

‼ Bella☺ ‼ said...

Omg! HUN're beautiful!

smilebre said...

I think to see you
without red =]
and when she smiled!
but
I think your beautiful.

elizabet... said...

SMILEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

all the photos you have sent your frown, as (

and red hair should gooo.

Mr Lucky said...

hahaha. in any way fun. They are cute as a button! Amazing eyes.

вσв яσѕѕ said...

How can a little bit irresponsible on the integration of the peaks. lol

Christy♥ said...

U do ur hair one color, black. and u look good! Just do not make more of eyeliner on the upper eyelid.

▐▀▀▼▀▀▌ ►Obsidian◄ ▐▄▄▲▄▄▌ said...

You're right!

GetFired said...

I do not know how hair Hello, very dry and wrong.

♥Blonde and still LOVING it♥ said...

XDXDXD worry ... be happy

Troff said...

Well, I think there is nothing to recognize that

Victoria said...

idk .. .. Their children grow out of it ..

Bellissi... said...

If I

Jane said...

and roast ur avatar Luk nu TSD

Post a Comment