Saturday, January 23, 2010

Gay Uk Dvd How To Unlock RCA DVD REGION For My Dvd Player? Its Brand New And Wont Play Half My Collection From Uk How Gay

How to unlock RCA DVD REGION for my dvd player? its brand new and wont play half my collection from uk how gay - gay uk dvd

I need help, I've heard about this payment, it is not illegal, or someone who can not unlock it but u be so stupid that they have a new DVD player, had stolen a unit when the DVD what can I do Ive already tried VideoHelp. com and found nothing in my model, I have a 80-GB DVD-R model DRC8030N RCA

3 comments:

Norm said...

Hello myspace.com / Bombin,

Click here to learn how DVD players - http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multi unlock ...

Standard

worldral... said...

Simple solution .... Get a hammer to the .. RCA ooor the best solution ... Get a Cyberhome player or your PC / Mac

worldral... said...

Simple solution .... Get a hammer to the .. RCA ooor the best solution ... Get a Cyberhome player or your PC / Mac

Post a Comment