Monday, January 11, 2010

Anti Yeast Diet Would An Anti-candida Diet Help Me With My Seborrheic Dermatitis?

Would an anti-candida diet help me with my seborrheic dermatitis? - anti yeast diet

I say this because I seborrheic dermatitis, I (currently in the midst of a pile) in Clock and want to stay away from steroids. I understand that is related seborrheic dermatitis, fungal infections (candida and yeast) and related autoimmune diseases, and believe that a diet on the growth of candida you help me with that goes this condition. What is your opinion?

1 comments:

zitdr_02 said...

My opinion is that, firstly, not actually related to yeast, and secondly, an anti-candida diet does not help at all. A dermatologist in the United States that the psoriasis associated with intestinal Candida sees, but it is in the minority opinion.

Post a Comment