Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ergo Keyboard Do Ergo Keyboards Really Work Well In Relieving Carpal Tunnel Symdrone? Is Microsoft's Version The Best??

Do ergo keyboards really work well in relieving carpal tunnel symdrone? Is Microsoft's version the best?? - ergo keyboard

Ergo keyboards are not very good in relieving symdrone carpal tunnel? This version of Microsoft is the best? The ergonomic keyboards are concerned, the letter keys at an angle, eg 30 degrees, where the conventional keyboard 180/horizonal it.

I have a very bad end of carpal tunnel syndrome is happening in my right wrist and elbow. I woke up twice last night with severe illness and pain.

Ergo keyboards I saw Microsoft in the market by year, and was fascinated by its design and appearance, but never a reason to buy one because of the cost. However, since my physical condition, and the new low-cost relative eroge Keyboards on eBay today, I started thinking about investing in one.

The same goes for Mircosoft Ergo keyboards in relieving the symptoms and they are worth the money? The generic version is so good?

1 comments:

dynam1c said...

really a big difference from my father is older and has a job where he spends much time writing was crippling pain in the wrist line if he knows how to change all ergonomic keyboards, and frankly, I'm not complaining I heard about it since. .. to really reduce pain and stress on the wrists.

Oh, and my father has two different one is a Dell and Microsoft, and said that he thinks is the Microft that .... many tend to agree. Step by Microsoft to the ergo.

Post a Comment