Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Writing A Letter For Service Hours I Need To Write A Community Service Letter?

I need to Write a community Service letter? - writing a letter for service hours

I am a supervisor at a pharmacy, and students in high school and recently permormed 20 hours of volunteer service to the pharmacy. How can I write a letter to the school or to declare that they have completed the20 hours, I have it look official and a student said. Thestudents dried, and the platform, management and medication.

1 comments:

Donna L said...

This could be a simple informal.

One place he used to report such things voluntarily.


Dear ____________( teacher or principal office in charge)

I ______( your name) I am writing to confirm the name that the students had ________(' s) ____( several hours volunteered)) between ________( dates) _____________( location. For more information, please call me at coordinates ____________().

Post a Comment