Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Panasonic Hdd Camcorder How Can I Connect My Hdd Panasonic Digital Handheld Camcorder To The Ac Adapter? Tech Support Couldn't Help Me?

How can I connect my hdd panasonic digital handheld camcorder to the ac adapter? Tech support couldn't help me? - panasonic hdd camcorder

This is a 40 GB, 42x optical zoom, OIS rose is a hybrid with a slot for optional SD memory card. The adapter is actually a charger, but I still believe that on the camera to any video on my computer to load and it makes me crazy.

1 comments:

Little Dog said...

Too bad he did not extend the model number - so that may have read * * of this handbook.

The last time that I get tested, many Panasonic camcorder with an adapter "AC. It seems that the battery is connected to the area of the battery - but no battery.

For example, the SDR-H40 "can be manually downloaded from the link below. Page 9 shows the DC cable - and the power supply) (charger, which came in the box when he purchased the camcorder. Remove the camcorder battery. Page 21 shows the cable of the DC power adapter cable - which is inserted into the cavity of the battery on the camcorder.

Post a Comment