Friday, December 18, 2009

Banana Diagram Math Problem With Venn Diagram....please Help!!?

Math problem with venn diagram....please help!!? - banana diagram

Ive got the Venn diagram drawn up, but I'm looking for confirmation
please! :)

From 43 persons:
8 as apples
14, orange
15 as a banana
2 like apples and oranges
4, such as apples and bananas
6, such as bananas and oranges
1 When the three fruits

a) How many such as oranges or bananas?
b) How many such as oranges or bananas, but not like apples?
c) How many bananas only?
d) How many people do not like oranges?
e) How many such as oranges or bananas YET?
f How many one), but three?
g) How many like at least ONE of the fruit?
h) As many as two fruits?
i How many people) that one of the three fruits?

I think I have the answers, but we need a clarification, if I may ask?
a) 29 b) 18 c) 6 d) 9 e) 3 f) 16 g) 26 h) 9 i) 17? I can not approach the levels (in this complex for me) so if you can help us, please, I love it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment