Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Liver Warts Warts On Hands And Feet And Cancer??? I Have Read And Seen First Hand That Many Reaccuring Warts On Your Hands?

Warts on hands and feet and Cancer??? I have read and seen first hand that many reaccuring warts on your hands? - liver warts

and feet can cause cancer. I have a lot of warts and no matter what good does it disappear .... I knew that this kind of Wisconson, and had the same problem and it turns out that he had cancer of the liver .... What should I look? What can I tell my doctor ....???? Any help is urgently needed. I also lived about 4 years. I was frozen to burn up the fight against acid and bandages. I have duct tape and any other means known to man. HELP PLEASE!

1 comments:

Denisedd... said...

I can not imagine where he could read it. Do you believe that your doctor told you or be tested in order to see whether what they have to go anyway?
The warts can cause warts.
Do not worry about what you say to your doctor, I am sure they can handle.
Some years ago I had 2 warts on the bottom of the foot. I have tried everything and could not get rid of. Then one day a man at the time told me to use a foot spray. There was no point for me, but I've tried and it worked. She never came back. I do not remember what brand I am, but you can find in any pharmacy. This spray is athlete's foot.

Post a Comment